Installing a new PC can be a confusing and time consuming task.
All your programmes have to be loaded, emails configured, networks added, printers, phones, ipods … the list is seemingly endless.
Whether you have purchased a computer from us or from elsewhere, we offer a complete service to get you up and running in no time. We tailor our service to your individual needs but a normal installation would involve:
- Check your computer is correctly set up
- Connect to the internet and any wireless networks
- Install your printers, scanners and any other devices
- Ensure your security software is installed and doing its job correctly
- Remove unwanted “bloatware” (software included with your computer that you do not want on your computer, a frequent cause of computer slow downs)
- Offer advice on free programmes that you may find helpful or beneficial
- Transfer data from your old computer (if required)
Whatever your set up is at home or at work, from a home theatre PC connected to your HDTV, to a office environment with multiple servers and workstations, we aim to offer a complete service. To talk about your particular requirements just contact us for a free, no obligation quote.